Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Exams got the better of me this week. Never attempted having 2 papers in a day. Of which, one pays heavy emphasize on calculations while the other emphasizes on the theory. Last night was a true mad rush. It extended even til today. Due to the massive amount of information retained in my capacity-constrain brain, it feels as though the latter is somewhere missing. This inevitably questioned my ability and my confidence. T

There were moments in the exams where i had to pause for a good 10 mins and to recount a simple formula. The only consolation was, the papers were do-able. I know, this should call for jubilation and celebration. I smiled, felt jubilant and light, for a split second that is. I am not trying to be pessimistic, i will tip over to optimism if i have to. But these papers are a late down. i will survive, i will move on. actually its a huge relief that this hurdle this over.

By expressing my heartfelt gratitude to those people who wished me well for the exams and for my mental well-being(not that i am crazy but when i am in my "meltdowns"). Am very thankful for the confidence in me (i still think it is HIGHLY OVERRATED). Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home