Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arggggg... that "thing" has happened once again today... had to put out the fire via the phone. that "thing" seem to be my nemesis la! seriously i am going to clear that "thing" when i return! so have to get that "thing" corrected and rectify the bitch out of you. have to keep my fingers crossed that i will not get as much as compared to today. It is impossible to not receive a call.

Going to school in the day seriously, gives me a different perspective to school once again. feels so close to heart. it actually feels good to go back to school. As opposed to the usual drags that i have for evening class. The atmosphere is entirely different.

anyway, it was a first in my life to actually borrow a freaking textbook from the school lib. To top it off, i actually completed one part of it in the bus! but as the master of procrastination, i actually gave my evening away by not studying. what a contrast. Cant believe myself.

Oh! Since i am on the topic of the bus thing. There is this incident that occurred while i was on my way back home this evening. I was annoyingly interrupted by this ACS boy, he was accompanied by 2 other girl. What annoys me the most was the way he put him across, the actions and his voice and his bitch content. was a total put off. And seriously; it was then, that very moment where i actually realize the actual definition of a BITCH! WTF! that guy whines and bitch worse that a freaking girl. it was to the point where he was entertaining the girls! so the new world order now is to have the guy to bitch to the girls? isnt it the other way right. Freaking GAY!

Back to reality, getting my prelim results for 2 papers tmr. POA and MSM. i will expect to fail my POA, considering that i have only covered half the syllabus. MSM is a letdown, gave away 14 marks for Markov. I know how to do it, just lost the drift of it. I will expect a pass from that paper. Lets see what turns out tmr.

i am 2 hours behind scheduled time, i should start studying~ 30 odd days to my first paper... HUGE SIGH! i feel that i have aged like 10 years in advance or discounted 10 years due to my CONSTANT STATE OF WORRYING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home