Friday, September 26, 2008

11 days and counting.. wow... National service here i come... i guess tension has already start mounting... excited? ok la.. scared? ok la.. sian? hell yeah! hahhaha kinda regret having a week off early from my temp job... the days where lazing around aint helpful at all.. actually, its not that i don have things to do... its jus me being lazy... i have tons of things to see into! trust me.. there isnt one thing that i have prepared to NS... let alone handing up my timesheet for work! HOW sian can it get!

plus! my neck is killing me after the swim i had a couple of days ago... it has seriously affected my sleep and i would have frequent headaches the moment i roll out of bed.. hahahah all the more to add on lawsonn's list of sian! oh! did i ever mention how embracing life can get when u are about to serve the country?

speaking of which, i was abruptly awaken a call by esther.. somethings about work... from then on cant get back to sleep... ( something that i dont adore at all).. got up and stoned on the couch.... and felt that i seriously missed my working days back in maybank... found ppl to be ard... bitching and lunches are like the best thing ever...


(mind you! the lady in pink is a mother!)

(another mother ! yay!)


(piling up vitasoy on my desk)

i miss you guys!

hmmm what is gonna happen tomor... its killing me!!! hahahaha.. oh wells... tmr is my farewell from APSS! bandit from sec sch... wonder whats up their sleeves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home