Sunday, April 11, 2010

To be Thankful

Thankful 1
This weeks somewhat doesn't feel fulfilling at all. For no rhyme or reason, i just don't feel good doing what i am doing. Weird~ Its not that i am all emo and experience a PMS moment like a freaking pussy, this time round its different. And, YES.. I guess the term 'EMO MONSTER' has already been imprinted all over my face. As i said! OUT OF THE NUTSHELL! i am done with being emo! Conquered that already.

Thankful 2
Actually, to be exact, the emo monster has taken a back seat, now the WORRYING ARIES takes over the throne... Without a doubt, studies is still a bitch. I still do not have the panic attack to "motivate" myself to spur like one mad mugger... That's freaking worrying. I should be thankful to have friends to push me, consistently reminding me to study and stop slacking. Most importantly, to listen to my NEVER ENDING RANT. =p Thank you Net and XN! =)

Thankful 3
I may rant to most people that i would like to ORD asap. Then again, if i positioned myself as an ORD personnel, i think i will start missing those good o'days and the people around. Strange isnt it? Sigh, Life, it is that way. *Shake head* I will miss the laughs, the rubbish, the lunch that we had, the kind treatment of the mdms, the bitching, the complaining, the list simply goes on and on. This actually hit on me when my replacement came this week. Feels very different to have someone understudying you. You feel so crippled doing your work, coz someone is constantly looking at you work! Oh wells... I seriously am in no position to complain since i am like the first ever in that position to get an early replacement. So, I am thankful for my mdm and my lunch KAKIs.

I guess the least i can do out these ginormous gestures is to be thankful and treasure these moments. THANK YOU =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home