Wednesday, April 23, 2008

currently am at NLB... was suppose to get some summarizing work done. but i jus cant seem to concentrate. there are a million and one things to distract me! weeets... i am seriously counting down to alot of stuff. first up! GREY'S ANATOMY IS COMING BACK! weee! 24 apr! GA will be back.. like finally after the writer strike in the US! second! Ben and Jerry Free Cone day on 29th! next tues! wee. free ice cream!

i was actually intending to blog about my bday stuff... but it took me quite awhile to sort the pictures. and when i am done with the pics, i was too tired to blog... shall just find the time soon!

AP intro-ed this job... and i am just keeping my fingers crossed that i will get it.. coz working with friends and working alone is totally different. working alone really sucks where u have to be a lone ranger! hate lunching alone! yeah.... *crossed fingers.

And most of my peers are already receiving letter to NS ! arghh!! to be honest, i am looking forward get into tekong and finish up my BMT! don wan to waste my time! but life really doesnt work this way aye.... i think my most probable date of enlistment will be somewhere in sept! thats y i need the job!

then again, if i start the job, then i will have to forgo my weekday driving lesson... i am like having driving lesson twice a week now... and god! seriously, i seriously do not have confidence in passing my TP man! geeez! I AM A LOUSY DRIVER! WAHAHHA... i have like 5 weeks to my TP... 4th june is dah day man!... * slap forehead! really must TI GONG PO BI ! hahaha! enough of ranting ...

i jus realise how random is this post ... sorry .... wahahha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home