Friday, September 21, 2007

ahhh!!!! VEXED
was wondering how life can contradict..

knowing that i seem to dread attachment coz (Long List):
- only student in the company
- only one left who have not complete ITP
- Crazy workload
- no HOLS(most impt)
- no rest

Look!!! so many reasons.... as such .. for ONCE in my life ... i am looking forward for school's reopen ... and now ... my timetable is out !!! now i am dreading sch ... i got my most ****** teacher for 2 mod ... like aleluya! ho sei liao!

anyway... after tmr .... 4 weeks down! 3 more to go~~~ which is to mean ... 17 days leh ... 16 strictly speaking with 2 half days ... press on !!!! lucky AP is over at my com working as part time.. after complaining so much , i am not claiming that the ppl in the company is not good or wat ... maybe its the adaptation ...

oh well ... in respond to wat ajubee blogged... hmmm... hahah it really did bring me back some memories... remember the way me and kome fight ... the day will not be complete if me and kome didnt fight ... the harjeet will step in and mediate the situation ... haha ... but usually help kome =( wahaha ... NEH MIND ... haha ...

to anyone who is reminiscing their past ... this is something that i would like to comment ... as for me... when i look back ... thinking of my poly life .. i am reminded of the NIES , Vendecores, Society , FM , GY .... be glad that this partial moment brighten up that phrase of ur life ... oh well... thats if u understand ... coz i am tired!!! sleepy !!!
nite nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home