Thursday, January 04, 2007

this is the 1st entry of this new year . first of all , i wanna wish all of u happy 2007 !!! may this year be a wonderful year ! i have a feel new year resolutions this year . hmm .. mostly to better myself and to break away from my nut shell . i started off my year "counting" at esplanade(hahah, there wasnt any count down anyway jus fire works!) . its was a nice outing with N194 with brendan and ruby , steph and yy were there to celebrate this joyful festival too !i tell u ! its worse than sardines man ! it was caviar in a tin ! man !! anyway , that place was infested with sooo many BGL. nightmares!

To round off last year , 2006,it was a fruitful year for me , it was the beginning of "legal" year . there were alot of things that i did this year . i could officially buy 4d , my dad will be like"boy , help me go buy 4d , this number , 5 big 5 small".. LOL... and i could have liquor without anyone stopping me (except for my parents and the elders). And i guess the most significant event that happened in 2006 was baoc . we won the title with much hardship and sacrifice. i have have made new friend . they are the best friend u can ever find . bonds were brought closer . friendship bonds were tighten. a grp was form this year as well , my sco grp was formed and we play a part in scoiety now . i find that i have mature alot this year too , think things in a different way now . gee ... thinking good but i better feel young ! As for my musical path , independance is the world to round up the year . as most of u ppl know , i usually play with jarren . as he was the better 1 , i usually follow him and not "really" playing by myself. as he was off for A's this year . i am all alone during that period and have learn alot . i have to also thank mr lester lim for inspiring me to play better. i have also decided on taking my theory exams !

i would also like to take the opportunity to thank some of my wonderful friends :

Thanks guys for being such a wonderful friends. had fun during prep . had fun during baoc . take care ! we must stay in contact man ! I WANT MORE GATHERING !!!

To friends from FM :
Stephanie
Shiyin
Yixiu
Phy
Sherman
Adeline
FM juniors
& every member of the Huge FM family

Wonderful class to be in ! getting "funner" by the days . thou its the last sem that we are in the same class , i will sure miss u all!

To the class of TT03

You fun ppl nv fail to make me smile at during meetings, Lucks for update coming events like ba wa zup and baoc ! =)

To the best society in NP
bA society

We have only 2 more major events and thats the end of our journey in society . i will sure miss the days we worked together! lets work hard for up coming events!
love ya !


To my wonderful SCO partner,
Vanessa
Caleb

You guys were there when i was happy , when i was crying , when i was angry , when i was lost . you guys are the ones there for me . am very glad and happy that u ppl are there for me =) Pls take care of yourself ! Happy New Year!

To dear brother and sistas:
Jarren
Eng Seng
Brendan
Jerome
Yunyu
Lynn
Vanessa
Harjeet
Ruby
Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home