Tuesday, November 14, 2006

hahah ... as the week goes by, the busier we get ... and the lazier i got !!! omg !!! a horrible thing happened to me this morning and i have nv experience this kind of thing before in my life ... i felt giddy when i got up and my head was spinning ... i lost my sense of balance and direction at times .... geee ... wats wrong with my body ... luckily i felt better after a while

and i did something real funny today !!!! omg !!! i was doing duty for society in this sandwich board thing.it is for bAmp! wats bAmp? bAmp is a camp for bA students to bond from year 1 -3 ... bleah bleah .. anyway ... to register , its opp of sushi stall. so funny la ! so many ppl looking at me .. geee .. so malu ~~~~ ahahah .... anyway manage to pull off with xiao xuan and wan qi






















with xiao xuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home